Transmission Electron Microscopy in Evaluation of Curcumin Nanoparticles Cellular Uptake
AuthorsKravić-Stevović, Tamara K.
Paunović, Verica G.
Marković, Zoran M.
Trajković, Vladimir S.
Harhaji-Trajković, Ljubica M.
Bumbaširević, Vladimir Ž.
Conference object (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Source:Program and Book of Abstracts / First International Conference on Electron Microscopy of Nanostructures ELMINA 2018, August 27-29, 2018, Belgrade, Serbia, 2018, 266-268
- Belgrade : Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Modulation of intracellular energy balance-controlling signalling pathways in therapy of cancer and neuro-immuno-endocrine disorders (RS-41025)
- Thin films of single wall carbon nanotubes and graphene for electronic application (RS-172003)
- The role of autophagy in regulation of cancer cell death (RS-173053)
- SASPRO - Mobility Programme of Slovak Academy of Sciences: Supportive Fund for Excellent Scientists (EU-609427)
- Slovak Academy of Sciences