Electron transmission through a steel capillary
Samo za registrovane korisnike
AutoriMaljković, Jelena B.
Ranković, Miloš Lj.
Marinković, Bratislav P.
Milosavljević, Aleksandar R.
Članak u časopisu
© Copyright 2018 Elsevier B.V.
MetapodaciPrikaz svih podataka o dokumentu
The transmission of low-energy electrons through a macroscopic steel capillary has been investigated both experimentally and theoretically. The length of the steel capillary was L = 19.5 mm and the inner diameter was d = 0.9 mm. The kinetic energy distribution of electrons transmitted through the steel capillary was recorded for a tilt angle of psi = 2.6 degrees of the incident electron beam with respect to the capillary axis. Accompanying simulations based on classical transport theory reproduce the experimental data to a high degree of agreement. Transmission for other tilt angles has also been simulated to investigate the influence of the tilt angle on the guiding efficiency.
Ključne reči:capillary trans / electron scattering from surfaces / energy loss / metallic capillary
Izvor:Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research. Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 2018, 423, 87-91
- Fizika sudara i fotoprocesa u atomskim, (bio)molekulskim i nanodimenzionim sistemima (RS-171020)
- Funkcionalni, funkcionalizovani i usavršeni nano materijali (RS-45005)
- Bilateral Austrian-Serbian project "Interaction of charged particles with capillaries" [451-03-01039/2015-09/25]
- Stiftung Aktion Osterreich-Ungarn [96ou9]
- National Research, Development and Innovation Office (NKFIH) [KH 126886]
- European COST Actions [CA15107]
- European COST Actions [MP1306]
ISSN: 0168-583X (print); 1872-9584 (electronic)